Friday, February 18, 2011

Thought Id try this blogging thing out...

Well, for the longest time I have wanted to start a blog. Not only to use it as a journal, but to express myself through my writing to anyone thats interested. I have so many thoughts and experiences saved in my head, I think it's only fair to share them with the world. One day, hopefully, Id like to write a book on my unique experiences. But, for now, I'll just blog=] Im still trying to figure this thing out, so bear with me. As I figure it out, the better it will look and be overall. I also think this will be a great way to keep my family and friends updated on whats going on in my life, since I live so far away from all of them. Here in about a month, when my amazing fiance gets home from Afghanistan, we will begin the adventure of trying to start our family! So, that will be an interesting thing to share with everyone=] Okay, I'm going to end this one, as it's basically just a test and semi-intro... We'll see how this goes! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment