Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bored...

I dont really have anything to write about tonight. Ive been so tired and fatigued all day, all weekend so far as a matter of fact. Which is not good, but whatever. I managed to get up off my ass and get some stuff done. I just want to get everything ready for my lover to get home. He will be home in a month (WOOO!!!!!) and I have a few things I'd like to get done before he gets here. I really need to find my inner motivation and start working out...again. Ive started time and time again, but something always comes up that prevents me from being able to work out for one day, then the following day I make excuses to myself as to why I cant continue. Thats BS, I know.. Im hoping that once Dezzy gets home, we will be able to get into a workout routine together, and by having him right there with me, I will be motivated to keep going. Im just so drained... no excuse I know this. Anyways, at least I can try to continue one project I start, which would be this blog. I'm sure nobody is going to read it for a long time anyway, but I can get my thoughts out and hopefully clear my mind a bit. Im not stressed out too bad, I just think this will be good for me. I take that back, Im very stressed out, but its nothing I havent dealt with before, and nothing I cant deal with again. I just miss Dezzy... once he gets home, everything will go back to normal and I wont feel like a lost puppy anymore. I love you babe<3

No comments:

Post a Comment