Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ahhhh why!?

It is 0230 on a Monday night. I just had a 4 day weekend. During the whole weekend, I couldnt bring myself to do much of anything but sleep... all 4 days! Then today, I get this bug. This bug has caused me to accomplish everything I had planned on doing over the last 4 days, all on one day. It has also kept me awake to the point where I'm pretty sure it would be pointless if I tried to go to sleep now. I have to be up in about an hour and 45 minutes. I wish I knew why this happened to me every single 4 day weekend that I dont have plans. I felt absolutely useless all weekend until today, and now I feel overproductive. Wow... Well, at least I am getting the house where I want it to be for when Dezzy gets home. The main things I have left to do are organize the closet, buy some space saving devices for the closet and underneath the bed, and deep clean the carpet. There are a few other things I would like to get done, but those things are secret=] For Dezzy's knowledge only! <3 I guess I should probably add throwing out old clothes to my list of things to do. I was going through my closet today and realized that I still have stuff in there from high school.. which is sad because for one, I dont fit that stuff anymore... NEED to lose weight! And two, how gross am I to have stuff that old still hanging up!? I've got to teach myself to not be a packrat. Those shows about hoarders scare me enough that I'll definitely never get that bad. Eww... lol=] Insert random moment.. I'm watching the Food Network right now, and somehow, it never seems to have infomercials when I watch it late at night. Am I a total freak for watching the food network like all the time? Late at night? Hahahaaaa.... yes, I think so. It's interesting, what can I say? Okay, Im rambling... I guess Im going to sit here and watch food on TV and wait for it to be time to hop in the shower, and pretend like I got some kind of sleep before I go to work in a few hours. I love you Dezzy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment